It is so much fun for us and we usually have many laughs! Albre's son Ty had the distinct honor of going with us today...he was not quite as excited as us...until we got him FREE mini oreos. uh huh. that's right I said FREE!
So, if you live in the Nampa/Boise area and you ever get coupons...NEVER throw them away..I will take them..I will use them...I may even double them and get free stuff!
In case you can't see it all:
5 cases of Root Beer, 1 box of Wheat thins, 2 bottles of coffee mate creamer, 1 box of graham crackers, 1 bottle of salad dressing, 2 bottles of shaving cream, 1 bottle of tabasco sauce, 1 pack of marshmallows, 1 6pack of chocolate candy bars, 1 bottle of BBQ sauce, 1 snack pack of mini oreos, 1 bottle of McCormack hamburger spice, 1 jar of peanut butter, 2 boxes of triscuits, and 2 bags of toasted ritz chips!

1 comment:
Impressive, Joye! I've been trying my hand at "couponing" too but have yet to do that well!
Post a Comment